GDMania.com does not host any videos on it server. Our site contains only links to other third party websites like Youtube and Google Drive which actually host videos. We are not responsible for the compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of other linked sites. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or linked hosting websites. We only provides links to third party video and file hosting sites which are uploaded by third party users on third party file hosting sites. We take copyright violation and will strongly protect the rights of legal copyright owners.
If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on gdmania.com and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify us in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.
We will be unable to take any action if you do not provide us with the required information, so please fill out all fields accurately and completely. You may make a written notice via e-mail or our contact page here.
Your written notice must include the following:
- Your name, address, and telephone number.
- DMCA ID printed at the bottom of the notification email.
- The source address of the content that was removed (copy and paste the link in the notification email).
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed in error.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Pinterest may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original complaint under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
- A physical or electronic signature (for example, typing your full name).